The TEKTON 1/2 in. Drive Polished Ratchet is the perfect addition for your toolbox! Made out of chrome vanadium steel that is hardened and strengthened through a precise heat treating process, this tough, full chrome plated finish resists rust and corrosion. Perfect for tight spaces, the 72-tooth oval head ratchet only requires a 5-degree swing arc! Also featuring large dual pawls grip, this will prevent slipping thus delivering more torque. Drive direction is seamlessly manipulated with the thumb-operated reverse switch. Sockets lock onto the quick-release drive tang so you don't have to worry about dropping them. The ratchet meets or exceeds ANSI performance and dimensional standards.
- 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant fully polished chrome plated finish
- Round profile handle with smooth contours for a comfortable grip