This high Performance Regulator for High Volume and Commercial Dispense is designed to provide maximum flow for simultaneous dispensing through multiple taps while resisting freeze up. The polycarbonate bonnet is easy to adjust when changing kegs and CO2 tanks. The polycarbonate bonnet and brass body are corrosion resistant make the regulator highly durable in a variety of environments. This 1 Pressure 1 Product Regulator has a CGA320 Inlet, 1/4" Flare Shutoff w/Check, and 60lb and 2000lb Gauges so you can see both your output pressure and how much CO2 is left in your tank.
- Built and tested in the USA!
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don't have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume..
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- Contains a 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- This regulator is part of Taprites premium 740 series, not the economy series that you will find on some sites. This is a commercial grade regulator
- Comes with 1/4" MFL ends on check valve. Pick 5/16" or 1/4" barbed swivel nuts depending on the size of the hose you will be using.
- Comes with a 2 year HBS Warranty *** also note, Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models See our other listings!
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Made in USA quality. I liked the large control knob, and I especially liked the optional swivel connection. Competitive price. I got it 3 days after order.