Note: This product does not qualify for same-day shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing
After months of research and development, the brilliant engineers at Spike Brewing are proud to bring you their upgraded "Buy Once, Cry Once" Complete Brew System! Say goodbye to fumbling around with teflon tape for NPT ports. Spike's newest product to hit the shelves is their all 1.5" tri-clamp, Spike+ System. As with all Spike equipment, you’ll get all sanitary welded ports on every kettle, done right here in the USA. They have also worked closely with various engineers and vendors to bring an entire set of accessories that work hand in hand with the 1.5” TC ports. This includes stainless steel head pumps with tri-clamp connections. Elevate your brew day and start brewing like the pros with the Spike+ System!
HERMS (Heat Exchanged Recirculating Mash System) brewing systems are becoming increasingly popular in the Homebrew community, and with so many choices out there, you want to be sure you're purchasing the very best. That's where the Homebrewers at Spike come in. They wanted to create a professional grade homebrew rig that is comprehensive to even the most novice homebrewer, and we have to say, they hit the mark.
Stop pouring over online forums and threads comparing different pumps, controllers, heating elements, etc. This baby has it all! This system is entirely electric with no gas or propane requirements at all, allowing you to setup your Homebrewery in, well, you know- your home!
If you're still not convinced that this is the brewing system for you, check out this video. It'll have you itching for one before it's done!
This System Includes:
- All tri-clamp connections; 0 threaded connections
- (3) 30 gal brewing tanks; HLT, MT and BK
- 30a (240v) PID controlled brewing panel
- (2) 5500w tri-clamp integrated ULWD heating elements
- 25' x 3/8" 304SS HERMS coil with quick connect fittings
- All valves, pickup tubes, false bottom, etc are included
- FDA approved food grade Silicone tubing and quick connect fittings
- (2) Food grade pumps; stainless steel head with tri-clamp fittings
- 4-wire 220v line
- NEMA 14-30 Outlet
- GFCI Breaker is recommended
Does not include Table or Chiller