Designed to be compact and turn-key, our single-vessel system enables you to brew all-grain while keeping your equipment footprint small. The Solo is easy to clean and operate and comes brew-ready out of the box. And it’s built with the same quality materials, components and standards that you have come to expect from Spike, so you can be confident that it will deliver time and time again on brew day.
These units ship out directly from Spike Brewing and may take 3-4 weeks to process.
Features & Specs:
- The Spike Solo features threaded NPT fittings.
- Uses only solid 304 stainless steel; no bags or mesh that can tear
- Sanitary welded coupler design
- 1.2mm thick walls
- Thick stainless steel hooks on basket easily holds wet grain on the kettle lip during vorlauf or while the basket drains
- Bottom of the basket features precision-lasered slits matching the false bottoms on our commercial brewing systems
- Basket has tapered design to promote good flow through the grain bed
- Heated using a powerful 240V element (with optional 120V for 10gal only)