After a year in the making Spike has designed and manufactured the best conical fermenters on the market! They have completely re-designed their stainless conical line from the ground up. See more details below!
- 304 stainless steel; 1.2mm (18ga)
- All sanitary welded ports (no-weldless fittings)
- All hardware shown is included!
- Designed for 5 - 10 gallon batches | 14 gallon total capacity
- Etched volume markings
- 17" wide by 35¨ tall
- Fully polished finish
15 psi working pressure (always use a 15psi pressure relief valve)
- Use for pressure transfers
- Use for pressure fermentation
- Use as a brite tank
- 4" TC modular top port -Allows for hop additions, temp control coil, top sight glass, etc.
- 1.5" TC port -Use with blow off or air lock, blow off cane, pressure transfer, CIP ball, etc.
- Stainless band clamp for attaching the lid -Easily handles 5psi for pressure transfers (always use a pressure relief valve)
- Huge 2" TC bottom dump with butterfly valves (no more stuck yeast dumps)
- 1.5" TC racking port with butterfly valve
- 1.5" TC sample valve (for taking gravity readings)
- 1.5" TC thermowell with 3" dial thermometer