Taking 6th place in Homebrew Talk's Top 100 Recipes is Saq's The Pious Westvleteren 12 Style Quad Clone. Saq explains "The Pious took 1st place & BOS in the Westvleteren 12 clone comp with 43 points beating out a real Westvleteren 12 with 40 points."
All orders containing Liquid Yeast will be shipped with a complimentary ice pack to ensure safe shipping!
Westvleteren 12 Style Quad Clone - All-Grain Recipe Kit Instructions
Is this your first Homebrew Beer Recipe Kit? Check out our New to Brewing Guide to see a step by step roadmap to brewing your first batch of beer!
Image courtesy of Homebrew Talk
- This recipe suggests Servomyces which are not included in the kit.
- You will need a fermentation chamber for this recipe.
- A yeast starter is highly recommended as well.
- Batch Size: 5.5 Gallons
- Mash at 150 degrees
- Est. Original Gravity: 1.090 SG
- Est. Final Gravity: 1.012 SG
- Est. Alcohol by Volume: 11.16%
- Bitterness: 35 IBUs
- Est. Color: 33 SRM
- Ferment at 83, 65, and 50 Degrees
- Pilsner Malt
- Biscuit Malt
- Aromatic Malt
- Special B Malt
- Northern Brewer
- Hallertauer Hersbrucker