Kessler provides their "Precision SafetyBLUE Thermometer" made here in the USA. These are professional grade thermometers that provide very accurate and precise readings. Utilizing their proprietary internal liquid which contains no mercury, but has weight properties similar to provide some of the most accurate readings on the market.
- -4 to 230°F range with 3" immersion tip
- Proprietary "Precision Blue" internal liquid gives accuracy as close as possible to mercury and are ASTM approved.
- Not all lab thermometers are made the same. These thermometers are much more accurate than the "classroom" grade often sold to homebrewers.
- Glass hole in top of thermometer for string or wire hanging, will not pull off like caps on other lab thermometers
- Each thermometer has a unique serial number for documentation purposes.
- During our in house testing using the calibrated version of this thermometer, we have seen other brands be as much as 5° off actual temperature which can cause issues when brewing
- Kessler Thermometer and Chase Instruments is a family owned business that has been making high quality, accurate instruments since 1934!