Coldbreak Brewing only makes premium, compact immersion chillers made with 50 feet of 3/8" OD copper tubing. It is intended to chill up to five gallons of hot wort in under 20 minutes.
Immersion Wort Chillers will lessen the time involved in your brew day and up your home brewing game. Connecting to any standard garden hose threading (GHT) or utility sink, this 50' Immersion Wort Chiller is a great method for quickly cooling your wort and getting it ready for pitching your yeast. Made from 50' of 3/8" copper tubing and only 9" wide, this chiller fits easily into any small container. Includes two 5' vinyl tubing fittings for your cold water input and warm water outflow.
- Two 6' lengths of clear vinyl tubing
- Four strong stainless steel hose clamps
- One 3/4" heavy duty female swivel garden hose fitting
- Made in the USA!
- 9.25" overall diameter (23.5 cm)
- 13.5" inlet/outlet height (34.29 cm)
This thing is great. Cools down my 5 gallon batch in 15 minutes Easy to use. Easy to clean. Great purchase