The new and improved FermZilla in 27L brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, there are always areas to improve upon. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
New and Improved:
1. Larger Dump Valve - 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
2. Larger Opening - 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning
3. Less Headspace - more appropriately sized for 5-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 27 L (7.1 gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F
- Height in Stand - 28.3"
- Height w/ Airlock - 32.7"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand - 15.7"
- Lid & Collection Container Ports - 28 mm PCO 1881 threads
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/