Streamline your brew day with the FastFerment 7.9 Gallon Conical Fermenter! Manage all of your fermentation steps with this single, innovative vessel. At the bottom you'll find the ultra convenient trub collection vessel enabling you to avoid having to transfer to a secondary!
- Greatly reduces the risk of contamination/oxidation
- All fermentation stages in one vessel
- No extra bungs, siphons, or secondary fermentation vessels to deal with
- Includes ThermoWell
- Make clearer, better beer
- 7.9 Gallons (30 Liters)
- Perfect for 5 gallon batches
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- 6" removable screw top lid
- Easily mount to a wall stud for convenience
- Large valve for a fast flow rate
- Allows for easy yeast strain harvesting, w/ collection ball
- Trub collection vessel
My husband loved this gift as he opened Christmas morning cant wait to start a new wine we also bought from homebrewsupply.com
Makes the bottling process a breeze!
I really like this product. So much so I now own two :-) Being able to remove trub without racking really helpful. I think it makes for a clearer beer and it's easier to harvest yeast.
Cleaning is easy. I fill with water/PBW solution and let it do it's magic. Do not scrub it with a anything abrasive.
Moving it around can be a task. I recommend a strap and stand. I built my own out of wood.
Happy with the fast shipping.
2 thumbs up:thumbsup::thumbsup:
My wife got me this as a present. She also got the whole family involved, so they got me the different accessories to go with it. The setup was easy when you took your time and paid close attention to detail. Be sure to wrap the different threads carefully with the supplied tape. After the I completed the setup, I did a water test for a few days. This allowed me to find the right amount and "feel"
My got this for me as a gift, and then got the rest of the family involved so I could get all the accessories! This is a great fermenting setup for the homebrewer!
A few things:
1. Be sure to do the setup slowly and carefully. Take the time to properly wrap the threads with the supplied tape. If you take your time, it should be great!
2. Do a water test. A water test for a few days allowed me to find the point to screw on the joints, so it wasn't over tightened or too loose. This is an important step.
3. Be sure to get an extra collection ball. This will allow you to harvest the yeast, and still have another ball attached to keep going and remove more sediment later on.
4. The carrying strap is a great add-on. If you brew upstairs and ferment downstairs, you need this so you don't need to bear hug and waddle your way.
5. When attaching/reattaching the airlock through the grommet, do it holding on to it from both sides. If you just push from the top, you will push the grommet through.
Love this fermenter. FastFerment is a great addition to any homebrewery!
Great Size, Easy Use. You will need to clean the threads of every fitting, the 1/2in hose that comes w/it is way to short to use for anything. Mounting bracket is sturdy, I have mine at 7 ft to use gravity to push beer thru a filter before kegging.