Unfortunately this product is currently on Backorder with out supplier. We are currently still accepting pre-orders.
The DigiMash brewing system one of the best value options in electric all-grain brewing can find on the market. THis brewing system comes with a 9 gallon Digiboil electric kettle and the Digimash stainless steel mashing accessory pack, making it one of the most affordable ways to get into electric all-grain brewing. It may not have all the bells and whistles of systems like the Grainfather and the Robobrew, but it does have everything you need to mash and boil all in one unit (and indoors). Also, they couldn't have made setting up and using the DigiMash any easier. Simply place the false bottom inside the kettle and install the malt pipe, fill with water and heat to your desired strike temperature, then add your grain and set your desired mash temperature on the digital controller. Once your mash is complete, lift up the malt pipe, drain the wort and sparge, then remove the malt pipe and proceed to boil.
This model comes with the 9gallon DigiBoil, which has two built-in heating elements that run off a 110V plug. One element is 1000w and the other is 500w for a combined 1500 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage both elements to quickly go from mash temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
Integrated stainless ball valve comes with a 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V / 15A power and plug (5 ft. cord)
- Dual heating element control (1000w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Stainless lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
DigiMash Stainless Steel Accessory Pack Includes:
- False bottom
- Malt pipe
- Wire support
- Malt pipe handle
- Malt pipe bottom screen
- Place the false bottom inside the kettle
- Install the wire support in the channel located at the top of the kettle
- Place the mesh screen inside the malt pipe and attach the handle
- Lower the malt pipe into the kettle so it rests on the wire support
- Fill with strike water and heat to desired temperature
- Add grain, stir until well mixed, and adjust controller to target mash temperature
- When your mash is complete, use the handle to lift out malt pipe and rotate 90° so the malt pipe feet sit on the wire support
- Allow the wort to drain into the kettle and sparge the grain with warm water (165-175°F)
- When you're done collecting wort, remove the malt pipe and proceed to boil
Please note: only the 500-watt element should be used to increase mash temperatures when the Malt Pipe is in place. Using the higher watt element(s) with the Malt Pipe inserted may cause scorching of the grain.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Hexavalent chromium, also known as chromium 6 (Cr6), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/