Alright, so you've brewed a few extract kits and maybe even some Brew in a Bag kits. You've made some great brews and your friends worship you as their new source of "free" beer, but now you're ready to take it to the next level. Well my friend, it looks like it's time to tackle the Big Kahuna: All-Grain Brewing.
We've pieced together everything you'll need to upgrade your current Extract Homebrew kit into a lean, mean, All-Grain brewing machine! By now you should already have your brew paddle or spoon, primary (and maybe secondary) fermenters, and your bottling/kegging/racking equipment. The only other things you need now are a Mash Tun and a Hot Liquor Tank (HLT), which we provide in this kit! Just tighten a few bulkhead nuts and BOOM, you have an All-Grain Brewing system that will rival that of your local microbrwery!
You'll need a 7.5 gallon (or larger) brew kettle for your boil, so depending on the kettle you have now, you might need to pick up a new one. But don't worry, we've got some quality kettles you can pick up for great prices here, or you can just as easily add one onto this kit!
As always, feel free to reference our Brewing Guide!
Learn to Brew Guide always available! >> Click Here to View PDF <<
See the product details below for a list of everything that's included.
- Two 10 Gallon Cooler Brew insulated coolers (11.7 gallon total capacity each)
- Stainless Steel 1/2" ball valves and stainless steel bulkheads for each cooler
- Stainless Steel 12" domed false bottom w/ high temperature hose
- Stainless Steel Hose Barb connections to make life easier
- High Temperature silicon tubing to transfer from your HLT to Mash Tun
- Siphon Sprayer for wide distribution of sparge water into mash tun (fly sparge)