Perfectly dial in your dissolved oxygen levels for your wort with this Premium In-Line Oxygenation Kit from Blichmann Engineering. Dissolved oxygen (DO) levels impact your wort by promoting yeast health during the beginning of fermentation. Not enough DO will limit yeast growth and health, creating yeast culture that cannot fully ferment and attenuate your beer and the possibility of producing off-flavors. Too much DO and your yeast might over produce creating solvent-like fusel alcohols. Blichmann Engineering has created this oxygen regulator to fit on standard oxygen tanks (CGA 540 connection) and perfectly regulate your oxygen supply!
The In-Line Oxygenation Kit will include everything you need to adequately aerate your wort except for the oxygen tank. The diffusion stone will dissolve oxygen into your wort which promotes yeast health and vigorous fermentation. It also reduces the time it takes for your yeast to kick off helping you produce beer without off-flavors from stressed yeast. The kit quickly and completely disassembles for easy cleaning and sanitation.
The settings on this product are in liters per minute (LPM), and individual settings are 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 4, and 7 LPM. Typically with most O2 stones an output of 1 LPM for 1 to 2 minutes will provide the perfect target DO saturation of 8 to 10 parts per million for a 5.5 gallon batch. However, setups and situations vary, so Blichmann has included thorough instructions in their documentation to make it easy for you to perfectly oxygenated wort every time! Make sure your yeast are happy with a Blichmann oxygen flow regulator!
- Get the perfect dissolved oxygen levels in your beer every time!
- Comes with a 1/4 in. male flare fitting (MFL) for easy oxygenation line hook-up.
- Works with standard oxygen tanks(CGA 540 connection).
- Has a range of different flow rates in liters per minute to precisely dial in your oxygenation rates!
- Regulator Settings: 0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 4, 7 Liters Per Minute. Perfect for home size batches to small commercial use.
- Batches Per Tank: 200+
- Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- Two 1/2in Blichmann QuickConnectors™
- Premium flow control O2 regulator
- Custom stainless fitting
- 5 ft. length O2 hose