The Cornical™ is a brand new fermentation and kegging system unlike anything we've seen before. It can be purchased as a full system or as a Cornical™ keg and a Cornical™ Fermentation Kit. Once you purchase the complete system you can then purchase multiple kegs and utilize the fermentation kit simply by switching the keg bottom after fermentation is complete. You are then able to dispense from the keg and utilize the cone bottom on another keg to ferment an additional batch.
- Ferment, carbonate, and serve beer from one vessel
- Integrated rotating racking arm with sanitary sampling valve
- Modular design to allow use as both a fermentor and a serving keg
- Removable bottom makes cleaning simple and fast
- Full 1.5" sanitary butterfly dump valve (for yeast harvesting and trub dumping)
- All stainless sanitary fittings for contamination free beer
- Pressure capable to 50psi for fermentation
- Easy to use lid hatch for dry hopping and secondary additions
- Optional wall mounting bracket (BE-000933-01)
Excellent product. Very well build. The packaging was very secure.